Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Someone is gonna puke on this one but what the heck!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ms Y@tm.com.my
Sent: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:51:50 +0800
To: Mr X@inbox.com
Subject: FW: gambor raya

Tak cun langsung. Dah la gemok, zit face lak tuh. at the age of 28.
yucks.

Sure u still wanna marry me?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr X@inbox.com
Sent: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 01:17:02 -0800
To: Ms Y@tm.com.my
Subject: RE: FW: gambor raya

<Sure u still wanna marry me?>

answers:

1. Yes, so long as you'll have me.
2. Yes, so long as you take me as I am.
3. Yes, so long as you do the above and wear your heart on your sleeve, for me.

> Mr X.

refer attached photo!


1 Image | View Slideshow | Download Selected




chipmunk1.jpg
(116KB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gambar dirahsiakan sebab sangat gemok hokeh!

But isn't he the sweetest? ;)

3 comments:

Radhi Dahlan said...

Cheh! takleh tgk pun! :))

Intan Jufflisa said...

awwok.. bakpe dokleh buke gambo chipmunk comey tu.. huhu..

Intan Jufflisa said...

lupe lk nk kabo.. heh.

sweetnya dia awok. giler sweet. hihi.. beh beh... ;)