Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The latest dope

Haven't seen this around, have you?


Kinda boring at first, but once you get the hang of it - it gets more interesting and quite a page turner that I had trouble putting it down. Kudos to the Musas for a brilliant book which looks into Malaysia in the 70s. I do not think it is available in the local bookstore but hey, I haven't been looking for one so who knows? (To those interested probably you can check out eBay or Amazon but I suppose it must come with a hefty postage fee). Apart from the bureaucracy dramas and the infamous telephone saga (ape ke he TM dolu2 nie? buek malu den jo!), also included were some juicy stories regarding the royals which shall not be revealed here but I can bet ya, will leave you in awe.

So what are ya waiting for? I say go get the book and enjoy the read!

No comments: