Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Thoughts

They say it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

I don't know if this is politically correct, nor sane.

I met someone, fell hard for him like I never thought I would, had tremendous love and butterflies over the period, and in the end, parted.

How can life be so cruel?

Beats me.

Have you ever felt so lonely in a room full of people
so hopeless
that you just wish to become invisible?

Have you ever felt so hurt
that you can actually feel your heart physically crumbling apart?

Have you ever felt so restless
that your brain just couldn't stop thinking
but you're still left clueless, and emotionless?

Have you ever felt the nothingness
of everything, and everyone?

Have you ever felt so tired of the pretension
off being happy and strong
when all you wanted to do was to curl up in bed and cry?

I did.

and still am.

But that's ok, coz I know that this too, shall pass.

Maybe it's true when people say love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Nevertheless, you're still the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments: