Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Ramadhan 1430

I got a morning buzz from a cousin a couple of days back who mentioned that my life is marked in colors. According to cousin I've got too much of a good thing going on that I'd be a benchmark among our cousins and that got her worried. Ha ha.

I'd say yup my life has been marked in colors though not all have been magnificently bright - some were dim and definitely, some dark ones too. It has been a roller coaster ride like many others - but a good one though. Despite the disappointments and heartbreaks I'd say it has been a hell of a journey and I wouldn't have it any other way. As the saying goes, what does not break you, makes you stronger.

Funny that our life is always observed through rose-tinted glass not by you, but by another human being. It is you and only you who knows the actual picture and the details for each happening, you who feel the pain and sorrow of all that are thought to be glorified events in one's life from another person's perspective. Ain't the grass always greener on the other side? Nevertheless, I still have much to be thankful for.

So, thank you cousin for reminding me of how good life is treating me. Cousin once mentioned that every family is dysfunctional in their own kind of way and I guess it is true to a certain extent. Nevertheless I thank god for a wonderful set of parents who love me to bits despite my flaws (though I kept reminding mother than I am somewhat of a good kid so PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE get off my back and let me be - a cry out which of course were continuously ignored by her...tsk tsk!) Also, I am thankful for the many good friends that I have for you girls have rocked my world! Not forgetting you, yes YOU - you know who you are ;)

On another note, I would also like to wish everyone a very Happy Ramadhan. May this holy month brings the utmost peace and joy to all of us. God bless.

2 comments:

Someone who's always on your side - you know who I am ;) said...

I, too, wish you happiness.

Cikitita said...

Thanks ;)
Same goes to you - I wish for nothing but your happiness. And you know you'll always be my best peep ;)