Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby

People have been asking me if I'm pregnant.

What's with being married and pregnancy? It's like everybody expects you to have a bun in the oven right after your marriage.

I don't tell everyone that I was planning for the whole year.

Simply coz I think Malay people just don't get it.

I can imagine the expression on their face if I do tell them.

"What? Why do you do that? Do you know that if you plan you might not get one? It's better not to plan the first one, you know!"

Yes, that is exactly the kind of comment that people would give if I do tell them that I am planning to NOT have a baby, yet.

Why do I plan?

Simply coz I need to get something done first. Only a few good friends know what 'that' thing is ;)

In the end, it's going to be for the baby. Or rather, babies ;)

I am comfortable with just being the two of us, though sometimes I envy those with kids.

But at the same time, I also have this urge to stay this way so I can travel to Argentina and Peru. (Eh plan apa plak ni? Haha)

Isn't that kind of selfish?

Will I be fit to be a mom if I'm selfish?

But then again, it has always been a dilemma for a woman, kan?

Sebelum kawen orang tanya bila nak kawen. Bila dah kawen orang tanya bila nak ada anak. Bila dah ada anak orang tanya bila nak tambah anak.

Never ending story, kan?

Jadi kesimpulannya, to hell with what people say. Live your life coz it looks like they don't (sbb tu sempat jaga tepi kain orang haha)

I just wish that when we are both ready to start trying, Allah akan permudahkan jalan dan memberi rezki yang terbaik untuk kami berdua.

Amin.

2 comments:

ShawLisa said...

tu la, so jangan stress kalau baru kawin tak ada tanda2 nak pregnant. rileks n enjoy your life. takyah peduli sangat orang nak cakap apa. anan adalah rezeki Dia yang beri, mesti ada sebab2nya atas apa juga yang berlaku ;) *hugss*

Cikitita said...

ye betul awok! sokong team bukit depu! ngeh ngeh. Hugs laling.